The day before was also fun. I was at Coolidge Corner to get tickets with Sean, Abhi and Jai but they were sold out. Its official, you don’t really need a good product as long as you market it well. We ended up eating some good Japanese food, pretty decent Unagi. The food there was probably better than the stuff you get in Malaysia. I mean I never really looked for good Japanese food in Malaysia but I have eaten in Shogun and Sushi King. My taste buds never really learnt to enjoy sushi back home. We then headed back home to play FIFA. Abhi and Jai went home. Sean and I continued to play FIFA until we both felt pretty hungry. So we decided to get Chinese food at 1230 am, in Chinatown. Micah came along. We had to sprint to catch the last train. Yes, I can run… LoL… After Sean took us to the restaurant that’s apparently open until 4am. We were served by the waiter, who didn’t exactly seem happy with our presence there. Maybe it was just the time. It was full of people coming back from clubs. There was a group of attractive ladies right in front of us. The food was pretty decent and the eye candy didn’t hurt either. I thought it was fairly priced and reasonably good. We had duck, nothing compared to the one in Taipan that I use to frequent when I was in Malaysia. Not as good as the one in 4 seasons, Bayswater, London. That Heng Kai, pandai cari makan (very good at finding food). Aikz I'm distracted again. Back to story... The worst part of the day then began. We didn’t know the way back. Actually all of us thought we did. As the roads converge all over the place, the probability of all of us being right was probably pretty high. However, we did get slightly lost. At 130 am, we were 3 popsicles dragging our butts as fast as possible back home. We were dying. The fatigue was just adding to the agony. SOOOO COOLD. The good news is I’m actually getting accustomed to the cold. Let us hope it doesn’t get worse in winter. I actually considered just staying in the lobby of the Sheraton. Hehe…
Well this might be a little late but congratulations to the Red Sox, new champions of World Series 2007. I was at the riots (the day they won the World Series). Fenway is like 10 minutes from where I live. It was awesome. So many people were there, jumping from traffic lights and screaming their lungs out. A few days later, I went for parade. I didn’t really get to see it but I saw the masses coming back and met Steve on the way back. Here are some pictures.
The Red Guy and IHey its Elijah Wood!!! Ahhh... Its just Alex
Tangam go rock the UK and ure looking as gorgeous as ever. Miss ya!! Stay cool!
Mayee... U will be missed by all of us. I still hear you're "melodious" laughter in my dreams. (Kinda Scary)
If you are wondering why there are pictures of Tangam and May Yee in a post centered in Boston..... Well they(May Yee) actually requested to have their pics posted on my blog. Tangam gets all the nice crap because she said " Gopi I'm sure ull write something nice about me, because ur a great guy." What can I say? She learnt from the best. Mayee just complained and told me how incompetent I was, thus greatly offending me... Haha ( Im sensitive when it comes to my close friends). Haha lucky I was kind enough to put some nice pics instead of some of the Genting pics lol... Love u people... Miss the gang sooo much!!!
Happy Blessed Birthday to Caryn Foo Poh Yuen, Jeremy Loh Tze Wei, Andrea Rodriguez, Kevin Cheetham and Sathyaseelan Subramaniam. Seelan I will write something about the BERSIH rally in my next post... I'll link some of ur videos too.
Cheers... Gopi OUT!!!

3 comments:
yes u should feel bad...youre never picking movies again...lol
and OMG what the hell with the picture u put of us at the riots! could u have picked a worst one!? change it! we look terrible lol
aww thanks for the b-day cheers though...
thxxxx
mwah mwah x)
Post a Comment